Saturday, January 14, 2012

I'm back...


...with a new look and concept for my blog. Welcome to the new mickeylush! I've decided to focus exclusively on discussions, swatches, and reviews of cosmetics, facial care, and hair products. There may be an occasional tutorial, but I am not a professional makeup artist and don't claim to be one. I do love to play with makeup, though, and sometimes I'll share the outcome of my experimentation with you!

I'll still throw in a fortune cookie fortune of the day every once in a while (if I don't, that means I've been saving these dozens of fortunes for years FOR ABSOLUTELY NO PURPOSE!). I might have some random blogs here and there, but generally, this page will be makeup-related ONLY.

This probably isn't going to be the deepest, most thought-provoking blog of the Internet. However, I hope to make it fun and at least mildly informative!

In the coming weeks, expect swatches and reviews of e.l.f. cosmetics, Mae Minerals luminizer, FaceFront lip gloss, and the Palmer's facial care line.

Be sure to come back and check it all out!

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment